Price guarantee – Terms and conditions
When you book your overnight stay directly on this website, we guarantee that you will be getting it at the best online price. If you compare our prices with other online prices, you should ensure that the number of guests, arrival date, length of stay, dorm/room type, cancellation and payment conditions as well as package content are the same for both deals before you can make an accurate comparison of the prices.
On this page, we guide you through a price guarantee check, so you know what you need to be aware of when comparing prices. We provide you with a list of conditions that must be met and a list of prices and providers, which are not covered by our price guarantee. Have a read-through of the conditions and contact us if you would like to make use of our price guarantee.
The following conditions must be met
- The price must be publicly available and possible to book, i.e. it must be possible to make the reservation.
- Most websites are covered by the price guarantee, such as (but not limited to) hostelworld.com, hostels.com, budgetplaces.com, hostelbookers.com, booking.com, hotels.com and hostelsclub.com.
- Danhostel Aarhus City accept no liability for any fees that may be charged in connection with the cancellation of a booking to a lower price via a website other than this one.
Not covered by the guarantee
- Prices found on the websites of third parties are not covered by our price guarantee. As they are not our partners, Danhostel Aarhus City cannot vouch for the content of these websites.
- Prices found in currency other than Danish kroner (DKK)
- Special member rates to members of special schemes or associations.
- Auction discounts offered via other websites.
- Danhostel Aarhus City reserve the right to amend or cancel the price guarantee without notice where the price has been listed incorrectly.
The city's best prices and location. Prices from 199, - per. night
As one of the first in the hostel industry, Danhostel is now actively involved in their commitment and work with the UN’s World Goals.